What are the laws that impact a supervisorâ€™s daily responsibilitiesÂ and behavior?Â This very important workshop reviews the current legal environment and identifies proactive ways of handling complex employee situations.
The workshop deals with real world situations that all managers/ supervisors face. It is an evolving, diverse and global workplace where mistakes can be costly. A clear understanding of the workplace must be balanced with practical knowledge of the laws covering employment practices.
The Employment Law workshop uses a variety of learning methods to educate participants on the laws, policies, procedures, and more. Areas covered include:
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Sexual Harassment
- Equal Pay Act
- Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII) & 1978 as amended
- Executive Order 11246
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act/Walsh-Healy Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Act
- Rehabilitation Act
- Vietnam ERA Veteranâ€™s Readjustment Act
- Immigration Reform & Control Act
- Drug Free Workplace Act
- 1991 Civil Rights Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- No FEAR
- Appraising Performance
- Promoting and Demoting
For more information, please Contact Us or call 1-847-564-2840.